Accountants & SMSF Administration Services
Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) have become an increasingly popular choice for many investors looking to exercise more control over their super and therefore have more say over their retirement. Many people now prefer to manage their important investments themselves. However, the additional workload and complex requirements in administering a SMSF can be overwhelming, often requiring the help of qualified superannuation accountants.
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, the accountants at Gotsis Accounting can be relied upon to provide practical and effective advice when it comes to SMSF administration services if you reside in Sydney, Drummoyne, Leichhardt, Haberfield or surrounding areas.
At Gotsis Accounting, we have the expertise to assist in handling all the complex requirements of SMSFs. We can provide a range of services needed for your SMSF, including accounting, taxation and auditing services.
As experienced SMSF accountants in Sydney´s inner west, we will ensure your fund is compliant with all applicable regulations. We can also advise you on the tax implications of different investments and help you put together the best portfolio for your needs, which can include a variety of assets such as shares, bank deposits, personal use assets (including artwork), and options.
- Determining your investment suitability from a taxation perspective.
- Helping you to understand the rules and regulations of Self-Managed Super.
- Providing tax advice and clarifying tax implications of various investment decisions.
- Set up of new funds.
- Administration of Self-Managed Super Funds.
- Establishment, registration and obtaining of complying status from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- Compliance Requirements: Investment strategies and auditing.
- Acquisition of Property: Establishing the correct structure that meets the ATO´s strict requirements
- Custodian Company and Bare Trust Agreement.
- Roll-over of funds from industry Super Funds into your SMSF.
- Provision of all accountancy and taxation needs for your SMSF.
- Transition to Retirement Planning
- Rectifying breaches of legislation.
- Creating and maintaining Pension Funds.
We’re here to help.
Tax planning, advice and compliance.
Tailored tax advice — whether it’s an accurate tax return or well-researched advice resolving a complex tax issue.
Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
SMSF taxation and accounting advice from experienced superannuation accountants. Is your SMSF compliant?
Business set-up advice.
Get advice on the right structure for your business from the start.
Understand the tax implications of different structures and safeguard your personal assets.