ACCOUNTANTS IN SYDNEY´S INNER WEST – FIVE DOCK, CONCORD AND SYDNEY WIDE
If you´re looking for a firm of experienced and knowledgeable small business accountants in Sydney´s inner west to oversee your taxation and superannuation needs, speak to the trusted team of agents at Gotsis Accounting. For more than 30 years, our accountants have provided essential accounting and taxation services to local residents and businesses in Five Dock, Concord and other surrounding suburbs. Whether you are an investor, you´re running a business, or you simply require assistance with your personal tax, we have the expertise to help you with your taxation requirements.
Business Accounting Services
Whether you´re a new start-up selling handmade jewellery online or a well-established corporation, as a business you´ll require a wide range of financial and accounting services. At Gotsis Accounting, our accountants in Five Dock possess the training and expertise to help businesses at every stage of development. This includes assistance with the following:
- Information on different business structures, such as companies, trusts and partnerships and their tax implications, helping to determine the best business structure for you.
- Setting up your business, including formation and registration, and ensuring it complies with ASIC and ATO requirements.
- Advice on taxation matters – for example, whether your business is eligible to account for GST on a cash or non-cash basis and / or you can take advantage of any of a number of methods available when you prepare your quarterly BAS.
Self-Managed Super Funds
If you´re looking to set up a new Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) or wish to revise an existing fund and need a local Five Dock accountant to oversee matters, Gotsis Accounting provides reliable and qualified assistance on all SMSF matters for clients in Sydney´s inner west.
We provide expert guidance through all aspects of these funds, including:
- Set-up of a new fund or transfer from an industry super fund.
- Compliance with the super and tax law regulations
- Fund administration
- Fund auditing
Head to our dedicated SMSF page for more information on how we can help you make the most of your superannuation.
Taxation can be a complex and nerve-wracking area for businesses and individuals alike, with problems compounded by serious consequences for lack of compliance. When you need an experienced tax agent in Sydney´s inner west to ensure your tax returns and paperwork are fully compliant with ATO standards, get in touch with Gotsis Accounting. We can also provide expert advice on matters such as:
- Capital gains tax
- Fringe benefit tax
- Income tax returns
- Preparation of general and special financial statements
Our inner west tax agent can also assist you with a tax planning and review service. This enables us to foresee your company´s tax liabilities and plan how to minimise them.
Gotsis Accounting is proud to service the needs of locals in the Sydney inner west, with accountants and tax agents who understand the needs of residents and businesses in Five Dock, Concord and surrounding areas. Call us now on (02) 9713 1199 to receive trusted taxation advice and accounting services.
Wendy Wong (ASIC No. 1251422) is a Limited Authorised Representative of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 89 125 557 002, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 409361.
Website: www.meritwealth.com.au | Privacy Statement. | Link: FSG