SELF-MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS
- KEY ISSUES
- CASE STUDIES: Self-Manager Super Fund to minimise tax
Self-managed superannation funds (SMSFs) have become an increasingly popular and growing sector as many people prefer to manage their important investments by themselves, giving them the advantage of greater control and flexibility. A self-managed superannuation fund can invest in property, shares, bank deposits, personal use assets (including artwork), options and many other assets.
SMSFs are allowed to borrow money to invest in property, provided the borrowings are structured in the correct manner to be compliant.
However, the additional workload and complex requirements in administering a SMSF can be overwhelming.
We have the experience to assist you in handling all these complex requirements and provide all the accounting, taxation and auditing services for your SMSF.
We will make sure your fund complies with all super and tax law regulations and provide you with the following services:
- Provision of all accountancy and taxation needs for your SMSF.
- Administration of Self-Managed Super Funds.
- Set up of new funds.
- Auditing of funds performed in-house.
- Transition to Retirement Planning
- Helping you to understand the rules and regulations of Self-Managed Super.
- Rectifying breaches of legislation.
- Creating and maintaining Pension Funds.
- Assisting in complying with borrowing requirements.
This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs