Compliance Lodgment Dates: 1 October to 31 December 2015
As we have entered the second quarter of the 2015/2016 financial year, we would like to take this opportunity to let you know of some important dates relating to your lodgment and compliance obligations for the period 1 October 2015 to 31 December 2015:
21 October 2015
For clients who lodge activity statements monthly: September 2015 monthly activity statement is due for lodgment and payment.
* Annual pay as you go (PAYG) Instalment notice (Form N) due date for payment.
28 October 2015
* Quarterly PAYG instalment notice (form R, S or T) for the quarter ended 30 September 2015 is due for payment. No lodgment is required unless you vary the amount nominated by the ATO.
* Superannuation Guarantee Contribution (SGC) (for the period 1st July 2015 to 30th September 2015) is due for payment by this date. Any payment after this date will not be deductible and in addition, the ATO may impose fines for non-payment by the due date.
* Lodgment and payment of September 2015 quarterly activity statement. If you lodge the activity statement by yourselves, it is due by 28 October 2015. However if our office is lodging the activity statement we have been granted an extension by the ATO to the 25 November 2015.
* October 2015 monthly activity statement due for lodgment and payment.
21 December 2015
* November 2015 monthly activity statement due for lodgment and payment.
Toward the end of December 2015 we will inform you of your tax compliance obligations for the period 1 January 2015 to 31 March 2016, so do check back again at the end of December.
As always please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries you may have on (02) 9713 1199.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and seeing how we can best assist you with your taxation and accounting affairs.